Things will be going bump in the night at the Trafford Centre.
There’s something eerily curious about shopping centres when they’re closed. A place that’s usually swarming with people becomes completely desolate, with nothing but the hum of neon security lights within a mile radius. No Millie’s Cookies to keep you company, no open shops to browse. It’s a horror story in the making, if you ask us, and the kind of place we’d absolutely be looking over our shoulders in if we had to stay the night.
But if that’s your bag, then you’re in luck – because the Trafford Centre is giving four lucky Mancs the chance to enjoy a spooky sleepover within the centre this Halloween, and it sounds like every horror lover’s dream.
Taking place over on the Trafford Centre’s Instagram, Mancs can enter for the chance to win the fun experience, which includes tons of tricks and treats to enjoy this Friday 29th October. From free dinner at Oh My Glaze, to unlimited access to the Trafford Centre’s thrilling Halloween rides, winner’s will be absolutely spoiled rotten – before tucking up into bed within the centre.
Here’s everything the prize includes:
- Free entry and unlimited rides at SPOOKFEST
- An exclusive spooky supper at Oh My Glaze
- Goody bags packed with tricks and treats from brands including John Lewis, Lush and Molton Brown
- An exclusive, access all areas, terrifyingly-good tour around the Trafford Centre
- A spooky sleepover experience like no other!