Manchester’s much-loved Rudy’s pizza has been named best in England and third best in Europe.
We’ve no shortage of excellent pizza joints in Manchester so it’ll come as no surprise that one of the city’s favourite pizzerias has been named best in England.
Manchester’s very own Rudy’s pizza has been named best pizza restaurant in England and third best in Europe by Big Seven Travel, a global platform that draws travel inspiration from the seven continents of the world.
A spokesman for Big 7 said:
“Many regard Rudy’s Pizza as the best pizza in England: talk to serious pizza connoisseurs and they’ll tell you it’s as good as anything you’ll ever taste.
“They’ve moved onto their second premises in Manchester on Peter Street and also expanded to Liverpool. None of the quality is lost as they grow, which is a real testimony to their excellence.”
The pizza restaurant, which has premises in Cotton Street and Peter Street, offers a relaxed restaurant environment and delicious pizzas made by passionate pizzaiolos intent on following the traditions and artistry of pizza from Naples, which explains why their pizza is so damn good!
Big Seven’s Top Ten Pizza Restaurants
- L’Antica Pizzeria da Michele – Naples, Italy
- Bæst – København, Denmark
- Rudy’s Pizza – Manchester, England
- Animaletto Pizza Bar – Bucharest, Romania
- Gustapizza – Florence, Italy
- 6.Louie Louie – Paris, France
- PI Pizzas – Dublin, Ireland
- Gazzo – Berlin, Germany
- Paesano Pizza – Glasgow, Scotland
- Del Popolo Pizza – Antwerp, Belgium
Also published on Medium.