Not sure if you’ve noticed, but it’s pretty fudging hot at the moment. Like really fudging hot.
We shouldn’t complain, but we are bloody complaining because it’s TOTALLY UN-BLOODY-BEARABLE. Here are some handy tips to help you survive this ungodly heatwave:
1. Whinge to your friends, family and colleagues about how hot it is, often. This will most definitely help to cool you down.
2. Flock to the nearest beer garden…
3. …or any remotely green space. (Here’s our comprehensive list of MCR parks for you to explore.)
4. Fill your social calendar with a metric f*cktonne of BBQs and picnics.
5. Drink Pimm’s by the gallon.
6. Don’t be fooled. Just because we’re in England, doesn’t mean the sun won’t fry you.
7. Wear a watch or a bracelet for the sole purpose of monitoring your tan.