Iconic French bistro, Café Rouge, turned the big 3-0 this year.
To celebrate, the Salford Quays and Manchester Trafford restaurants will be rolling back the years and prices, inviting bank holiday goers to Dine Like it’s 1989.
Inspired by Café Rouge’s debut menu from 30 years ago, Café Rouge’s Dine Like it’s 1989 bank holiday menu will be available from August 23 – 25 and will celebrate the French-inspired classics which have shaped the restaurant over the last 30 years.
But the menu isn’t the only thing that’s gone back in time – Café Rouge is rolling back its prices for the bank holiday weekend too. What’s more, those lucky enough to be celebrating their birthday over the bank holiday weekend will be treated to a free bottle of fizz*.
Whether it’s 95p pastries, Café Rouge’s famous Steak Frites for £7.95 or signature croques for less than £6, visit Café Rouge Salford Quays or Manchester Trafford over the bank holiday and indulge in classic French cuisine that has stood the test of time for 30 years.
Café Rouge’s Dine Like its 1989 menu includes:
- Pastries (95p) – choose from a croissant, almond croissant, pain au chocolat or pain aux raisins
- Baguette (£5.75) – chargrilled chicken baguette with baby gem lettuce and Dijon mayonnaise. Served with a choice of frites or house salad.
- Croque (£5.75) – classic grilled Emmental cheese sandwich on sourdough with béchamel sauce. Served with a choice of frites or house salad.
- Steak Frites (£7.95) – Black Angus steak, aged for 35 days for fantastic flavour, taste and texture. Served with a choice of frites or house salad.
- Cheese & Leek Quiche (£7.95) – served with frites or house salad.
- Wine (£3.75) – glass of house wine.
For more information and to book your table at Café Rouge Salford Quays or Café Rouge Manchester click here.
*One complimentary bottle of Prosecco for over 18s celebrating their birthday between Friday 23rd and Sunday 25th August. Proof of ID will be required. Only available when ordering a main course. for full terms and conditions, click here.
Also published on Medium.