The folks at Bottomless Cinema have announced a whole new schedule of films to keep us entertained all year long.
And the magic is set to continue for the rest of the year, as organisers have just announced a new schedule which will see them screen a different film every week up until Christmas.
Film lovers will be invited to immersive screenings of some of the greatest feel-good films of all time, starting with Dirty Dancing, Mean Girls and Moulin Rouge (not necessarily feel good, but it’s still a belter). And if you’re already looking forward to those cosy winter nights, they’ll be screening Home Alone and Frozen at Christmas.
Lyrics and subtitles will be projected on to the big screen so guest will be able to sing and quote-along with the film. And the best part? There’ll be free drink flowing throughout the whole screening and bottomless popcorn.
All screenings will take place at The Mint Lounge in Oldham Street and guests will be treated to waiter service for the duration of the film. The drinks menu will include gin, vodka and rum with a mixer, house wines and beer.
The bottomless alcohol will only be available to those aged 18 and over (ID will be required). Under 18s will be allowed to attend the event but it isn’t recommended due to the bottomless alcohol option.
Bottomless Cinema Screenings
- July 13 – The Lion King
- August 24 – Mamma Mia 2
- August 24 – Mary Poppins
- September 7 – Mean Girls
- September 14 – Dirty Dancing
- September 28 – Bohemian Rhapsody
- October 5 and December 7 – Hairspray
- October 12 – Rocketman
- October 20 – December 9 – Harry Potter
- October 26 – Moulin Rouge vs Chicago
- November 2 and November 30 – Grease
- November 9 – The Greatest Showman
- November 16 – Beauty and The Beast (2017)
- November 16 – Aladdin (1992)
- November 23 – The Sound of Music
- November 23 – Highschool Musical
- December 14 – Frozen
- December 21 – Home Alone
Also published on Medium.