The sell-out experience has had a magical makeover.
Taking Eventcity by absolute storm last year, the fabulous Park N Party experience – also behind the sell-out ScareCity – is back. And this time, they’ve got a number of absolute hits up their sleeves for us to enjoy. Promising to be ‘better than ever’ before, the new concept – SecretCity – will return next week, with a roster of cinema classics and new releases to enjoy.
Bringing the biggest LED outdoor screen along with them, the event will feature a host of immersive entertainment – including live actors who’ll be out and about across the venue, a large scale laser show, as well as food and drink vendors and many more surprises in store for guests to enjoy. If that wasn’t all, there’ll even be an alfresco bar where you can chat with friends and catch up over a drink with gourmet burgers, loaded fries and more on the menu, as well as a variety of different picnic seating areas to choose from.
Boasting a magical secret garden theme throughout, upon arrival, guests will be led through the enchanted tunnel (where you’ll be greeted by a ton of photo opps), before entering the drive-in cinema where SecretCity will be playing hit after hit.
Check out the full schedule below:
- Wonder Woman 1984 – Thursday 15th April at 9pm
- Black Box – Friday 16th April at 8.30pm
- Mulan (2020) – Saturday 17th April at 4pm
- The Lodge – Saturday 17th April at 8pm
- The Greatest Showman – Sunday 18th April at 4pm
- Greenland – Sunday 18th April at 8pm
- Bridesmaids – Wed 21st April at 8:30pm
- Bad Boys For Life – Thursday 22nd April at 8.30pm
- Coming To America 2 (2021) – Friday 23rd April at 9pm
- Onward – Saturday 24th April at 4pm
- Like A Boss – Saturday 24th April at 8pm
- The Witches (2020) – Sunday 25th April at 4pm
- Annabelle – Sunday 25th April at 8pm
- Like A Boss – Wednesday 28th April at 8.30pm
- Wonder Woman 1984 – Thursday 29th April at 8.30pm
- Insidious – Friday 30th April at 9pm
- Scoob – Saturday 1st May at 4pm
- Coming To America 2 (2021) – Saturday 1st May at 8pm
- Mulan (2020) – Sunday 2nd May at 4pm
- Greenland – Sunday 2nd May at 8pm
- The Secret Garden – Monday 3rd May at 4pm
- Wonder Woman 1984 – Wednesday 5th May at 9pm
- Black Box – Thursday 6th May at 8.30pm
- The Meg – Friday 7th May at 9pm
- Mulan (2020) – Saturday 8th May at 4pm
- The Lodge – Saturday 8th May at 8pm
- The Greatest Showman – Sunday 9th May at 4pm
- Greenland – Sunday 9th May at 8pm
Providing a safe and socially distanced experience for Mancs to enjoy, SecretCity will roll into town on April 15th, with bigger plans in store for when more Coronavirus restrictions are lifted. Later in the summer, the unique events space will be home to outdoor events suitable for guests arriving by foot as well as by car, including cinema screenings, DJ appearances, live football broadcasts and a giant amphitheatre – with a capacity for 300 people.
For now, the SecretCity drive-in cinema is set to be a sell-out affair, so bag your tickets here before it’s too late.