Return of the Hatch…
Manchester’s uber-cool shipping container food and drink destination is finally set to re-open on April 12th, with a whole host of new independent traders joining their already impressive roster of businesses.
Armed and ready with a number of exciting things up their sleeves for us, Hatch fans can expect the grand opening of six brand new independents under Hatch’s metaphorical roof, and it’s an eclectic mix, to say the least. From fresh bakes to quirky shops to lose plenty of time in, visitors can expect new names such as Biscuit and Brew, Mormor Mediterranian, Oh My Cheesecake and Ate Days A Week – to name a few.
If that wasn’t all, guests will be treated to a summer festival-style experience now the warmer days have arrived, thanks to a stellar line-up of live music and events that are sure to make up for lost time during the pandemic. We’re talking epic shows such as open-air Candlelight Jazz, a special Glasto Weekender, and Surco’s sell-out Back To The Future event.
All of this will complement the return of Hatch’s COVID-safe contactless experience, which allows guests to meet up with friends in the open air, order via their phones from their favourite traders and even reserve tables for ease.
Hatch’s new traders will join the likes of Fuku, Parmogeddon, Takk, Ol Brewery, Hanoi 75, KBOM and Grandad’s Sausages, who’ve long been Hatch faves of city dwellers.
Check out the full list of Hatch’s brand new traders below:
- Mormor; Independent, health-conscious food inspired by the cuisines, cultures and colours of the levant
- Oh My Cheesecake; Independent dessert specialists and creators of the UK’s first-ever cheesecake on a stick
- 1210 Record Store & Listening Cafe; Hatch’s first-ever vinyl store which will host regular vinyl DJ nights
- It’s A Nail Thing; A brand new, gender-neutral nail salon
- Biscuit & Brew; A husband and wife duo combining their love of cookies and brownies with their delectable brookies
- Butterfly Effect Lashes; Hatch’s first-ever lash and brow bar
- Ate Days A Week; Bringing inventive sandwiches, pies and ‘proper meals’ to Hatch
- Toucan Avenue; Hatch’s brand new tattoo flash gallery and private studio
[Featured image: Hatch]