Didn’t get Glastonbury tickets? Don’t worry, neither did we. Luckily for us, we have the next best thing over at street food hub GRUB, as the team has announced its cleverly named Glastonbury weekender ‘GRUBstonbury‘.
GRUBstonbury is offering a whole weekend of street food, live DJ sets, a glitter bar, tap takeovers, film screenings, workshops, a garden rum bar, a family party from ‘Born To Be Wild Child’ and, of course, the whole weekend at Worthy Farm showing on big screens throughout the venue.
A weekend packed full of festival fun kicks off on Friday 23rd June with GRUB’s ‘Glastonbury bangers’ special edition of Disco Bingo and continues through to Sunday with more fun and games peppered throughout the weekend.
Putting the GRUB in GRUBstonbury, there is, of course, a stacked line up of street food traders including Gatto Pizza, Desert Island Dumplings, Korean Grub Club, Spicy Baby, Tiny Beast Bakes and Mary’s Cakery Makery running Friday to Sunday.
The full line-up of activities at GRUBstonbury
- Glasto streaming live on the big screen
- Live DJ sets
- Street Food
- North Brewing Co tap takeover
- A very special Witch Kings Rum Garden Bar takeover
- Lawn games
Friday 23rd June:
- ‘Best of Glasto’ Disco Bingo
Saturday 24th June:
- Festival Glitter Bar with Sparkle Creations
Sunday 25th June:
- A Born To Be Wild Child festival themed Family Party
- A Floral Crown workshop with Blonde Blooms
- A Glastonbury Special Screening of Midsommar in CULTPLEX
- Boho Dream Catcher Workshop with Manchester Macrame Co
Throughout the year GRUB hosts an amazing industrial events space, an independent cinema, a huge beer garden and more. The focus of the events is always providing an inclusive, festival-style atmosphere supported by exceptional food and drink supplied by truly independent producers and chefs.
You can get your tickets for each fun-filled GRUBstonbury activity here.
GRUB, Red Bank Project, 50 Red Bank, Manchester, M4 4HF.