A former railway depot will be converted into a cosy pop-up cinema where film fans will be treated to a programme featuring some of the best love stories, portrayed on the silver screen.
Taking place in Mayfield Railway Depot Station, The Valentine’s Movie Experience will feature a selection of classics, which will be screened over five days. And there’s something for everyone, whether you’re doing Valentine’s, Galentine’s, Palentine’s, Singletine’s or taking the whole family.
Films will include Titanic, Pretty Woman, Beauty and the Beast and Notting Hill. And fans of Dirty Dancing will be in for a special treat as live dancers will perform during each screening, bringing those incredible dance moves to life.
The movie magic will begin on arrival, when filmgoers will make their way through a secret doorway where they’ll be greeted by a live choir, before strolling through a twinkling snowy forest to take their seats.
Tickets are available from Fever and there’s a special Lovers Package available for couples (whether you’re a couple of lovers or a couple of mates), which includes two tickets, two cocktails and two popcorn or two candy floss for £39.99.
Individual tickets are priced at £14.99 per person or upgrade to the Premium Package, which includes four tickets, two popcorn and a magnum of Prosecco. There’s also a Family Package, which includes four tickets (two adults and two children), two popcorn, two hot chocolates and wine or beer for parents/guardians.
Refreshments will be available to purchase, so visitors will be able to cosy up with a hot drink or a cocktail while they watch.
- Titanic: Wednesday February 13 at 7pm
- The Bodyguard: Thursday February 14 2019 at 6.30pm
- Dirty Dancing: Thursday February 14 2019 at 9.30pm
- Pretty Woman: Friday February 15 2019 at 6.30pm
- Dirty Dancing: Friday February 15 2019 at 9.30pm
- Beauty & The Beast: Saturday February 16 2019 at 1pm
- Notting Hill: Saturday February 16 2019 at 6pm
- Dirty Dancing: Saturday 16 February 2019 at 9pm
- Beauty & The Beast Sing-along: Sunday February 17 2019 at 1pm
For more information click here.