There’s a new brunch coming to Manchester, and it’s going to be a game changer.
We love a good brunch here in Manchester, and although we’ll never tire of finding weird and wonderful ways to scoff avocado on toast it’s all starting to get a bit…samey. What if there was more to brunch than poached eggs and prosecco?
From June 15 – July 27 the good folks from Reggae Brunch will be hosting Saturday sessions that are set to change the brunching game completely. These parties will fill you up with fantastic food and throw you into a fully immersive cultural experience (or as cultural as bottomless cocktails can be).
Bringing Caribbean vibes to a top secret Manchester location, a ticket to this reggae brunch party will get you everything from jerk chicken and rice ‘n’ peas, to unlimited* cocktails. While music will be supplied by the very best of reggae, calypso and soul DJs.
Guests will be able to choose from a selection of starters and mains, before tucking into boozy cake and a rum punch to wash it all down.
The meat menu will include:
- Starter: 3 veg fritters with mango chutney (v) (vg)
- Main: Jerk chicken, rice n peas, coleslaw, mixed salad, dumpling
- Dessert: Carrot cake with cream topping and berry coolie (v)
The vegetarian/vegan menu will include:
- Starter: 3 Veg fritters with mango chutney (v) (vg)
- Main: Chickpea & pumpkin curry with Caribbean roti + pumpkin fritters (v) (vg)
- Dessert: Carrot cake with berry coolie (vg) (gf)
Tickets are available from Fever and priced at £38 per person. The brunch will run from 12pm until 4pm and bottomless cocktail will be available between 12pm and 1pm. Get your tickets here.
*unlimited between 12-1pm.
Also published on Medium.