A socially-distanced surprise awaits!
October is fast approaching and that only means one thing. Halloween! From 12 October, Park N Party are opening up the gates to ScareCity, a drive-in cinema and immersive experience featuring performances from live actors and some of the most terrifying films. The organisers have transformed EventCity in Stretford and have a jam-packed schedule filled with Halloween classics for both adult and child audiences to enjoy… or have you on the edge of your seat.
Beware as this is no ordinary drive-in cinema. As you head towards the screens to watch your favourite horror film, you will face even more horror before the film has even begun, as you are led into a chilling scare tunnel. Prepared to be scared as you see live actors creep towards the car as well as lots of unexpected surprises.
But the unexpected may not end after that truly hair-raising experience at ScareCity. Sit back and put your feet up on the dashboard and watch a spooky film from the comfort of your seat, or behind it. You can choose from classic Halloween favourites including The Conjuring, It and The Ring alongside haunting hits for kids Coraline, Hocus Pocus and Coco will be displayed across several large screens with live actors lurking in the shadows.
One thing you won’t be frightened of is the price! With Fever, tickets to ScareCity are just £35 per vehicle and you can buy yours here.
All the necessary social distancing measures are in place; all cars will be parked two metres apart, tickets will be scanned through car windows, and the whole scary shebang is non-contact. You’ll be able to pre-order from a menu and you can collect on arrival.
The first screenings at ScareCity begin on 12 October and run until 1 November.
- 12th October: The Invisible Man at 9pm
- 13th October: The Ring at 9pm
- 14th October: Insidious at 9pm
- 15th October: Get Out at 9pm
- 16th October: Blair Witch Project at 9pm
- 17th October: Frankenweenie at 12pm, Beetlejuice at 4pm, US at 8pm
- 18th October: Goosebumps at 12pm, 28 Days Later at 4pm, The Hills Have Eyes at 8pm
- 19th October: The Conjuring at 9pm
- 20th October: Annabelle at 9pm
- 21st October: The Conjuring 2 at 9pm
- 22nd October: Annabelle Creation at 9pm
- 23rd October: Hocus Pocus at 6pm, The Nun at 9pm
- 24th October: Coraline at 12pm, The Curse of La LLorona at 4pm, Annabelle Comes Home at 8pm
- 25th October: Monster House at 12pm, The Grudge at 4pm, The Exorcist at 8pm
- 26th October: It at 4pm, Crawl at 8pm
- 27th October: It Chapter 2 at 4pm, The Lighthouse at 8pm
- 28th October: Scary Movie at 4pm, Paranormal Activity at 8pm
- 29th October: The Witch at 4pm, Cabin in the Woods at 8pm
- 30th October: Child’s Play at 6pm, The Descent at 9pm
- 31st October: Coco at 12pm, The Invisible Man at 4pm, Halloween (2018) at 8pm
- 1st November: The Haunted Mansion at 4pm, The Ring at 8pm
So grab the popcorn and your household and dare to drive down to ScareCity in Stretford, Manchester.