This will help so many this Christmas!
Helping those affected by Coronavirus this Christmas, Morrison’s has announced that they’ll be offering a Christmas dinner delivery service – ensuring those unable to get to the shops or book in an online slot get everything they need for the big day.
Introduced as part of their Doorstep Deliveries phone line service, the giant supermarket chain will be offering four-course Christmas Dinner boxes for 2, including turkey and all the trimmings – as well as a number of other goodies.
Here’s everything inside:
● Morrisons Savers Part Baked White Baguettes (2 per pack)
● Morrisons Deli Counter Brussels Pate 50g
● Morrisons Basted Boneless Turkey Breast 465g
● Morrisons 12 Pigs in Blankets 300g (Frozen)
● 1 Loose Parsnip
● Morrisons Peeled Maris Piper Potatoes 600g
● 2 Loose Carrots
● 8 Loose Brussel Sprouts
● Morrisons Sage & Onion Stuffing 85g
● Morrisons Cranberry Sauce 200g
● Morrisons Pure Clear Honey 227g
● 2 Morrisons Christmas Puddings 100g
● Morrisons Ready To Serve Custard 400g
● Morrisons Chicken Gravy Granules 200g
● 2 In-Store Baked Mince Pies
● 2 Red Wines, 1 White Wine (187ml)
● 2 Individual Christmas Crackers
Costing just £18.36, the box is available to anyone self-isolating over the festive period, as well as elderly and vulnerable customers who can’t make it to the shops. They’re pretty easy to order, too, with boxes available to book between now and December 13th simply by calling 0345 611 6111 and choosing option 5.
David Potts, chief executive of Morrisons, said: “Our telephone service is a lifeline for many vulnerable people. Thirty million British households will be shopping in the week up to Christmas and we do not want anyone to get left behind.
“Our doorstep delivery service will ensure those who can’t leave their home to go shopping will still be able to enjoy their Christmas dinner.”