Social distancing at its finest.
Cheering us up from cabin fever, a brand new event is coming to Event City, and you don’t even have to leave your car for it.
Fun for all the family, the new cinema experience will allow guests to ‘drive-in’ (yep, just like Grease) and enjoy a movie from the safety of their own car, all while sticking to the Government’s social distancing rules.
Showing a whole host of feel-good films, the event has a seriously great line-up that’s suitable for all ages, including some of Disney’s latest live-action films. See the full movie schedule here:
- March 26 – The Secret Life of Pets 2 (2pm)
- March 26 – Mary Poppins Returns (6pm)
- March 27 – Toy Story 4 (2pm)
- March 27 – The Kid Who Would Be King (6pm)
- March 28 – Dumbo (2019) (2pm)
- March 28 – Bumblebee (6pm)
- March 29 – The Lion King (2019) (2pm)
- March 29 – Johnny English Strikes Again (6pm)
- March 30 – Bohemian Rhapsody (2pm)
- March 30 – Godzilla: King of the Monsters (6pm)
- March 31 – The Lego Movie: The Second Part (2pm)
- March 31 – Shazam! (6pm)
- April 1 – Spider-Man: Into The Spiderverse (2pm)
- April 1 – Avengers: Endgame (6pm)
Guests are invited to bring their own snacks for the occasion, and you need not worry about getting a decent view, as there’ll be three gigantic screens at the location screening the movies in HQ.
The drive-in cinema experience costs just £20 per vehicle, kicking off next week on March 26. There’s even promise of more film screenings in the near future too, with Captain Marvel and Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald teased so far!
To find out more or book your tickets, visit the booking site here.