Be our guest, be our guest!
Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far away, there was a fairytale brunch with an (utterly unofficial) Disney twist…
You heard right, a massive Disney-inspired, adult, boozy sing-along brunch party is coming to Manchester and, of course, it’s fancy dress!
Whether you’re a wannabe Little Mermaid or a regular Prince Charming, you’ll be in your element at the magical brunch, where organisers will be bringing some of your favourite childhood stories to life.
On May 24, Viadux botanical gardens in Manchester’s Beetham Tower will be transformed into a magical wonderland. Guests will be able to enjoy two hours of themed entertainment while singing along with their favourite Disney hits. And gorging themselves on high tea-inspired food, tea, coffee and juice.
While those who opt for the bottomless drink option will be able to enjoy two hours of unlimited gin, vodka, beer, wine or bubbly.
Please note, the third session (7pm) is adults-only, but bottomless options are avaialble for all sessions.
Tickets are extremely limited so guests are encouraged to purchase their tickets together to ensure seating. So gather your friends, get your costumes ready and don’t forget your glass slippers!
Menu for sessions one and two
- A selection of fresh homemade sandwiches on malted wheat & white bread
- Free-range egg mayonnaise & mustard cress
- Chargrilled chicken & lemon mayonnaise
- Honey roast ham, tomato chutney & watercress
- Classic cucumber, dill cream cheese
- Fresh bakes, homemade fruit scones served with strawberry preserves & clotted cream
- A selection of miniature fancies
- Sweet miniature traditional, cake tarts and slices
Menu for session three
- Fried Chicken strips or/and popcorn chicken
- Mini beef or pulled pork sliders
- Crudités, tortilla chips served with guacamole and salsa
- Wild mushroom arancini with garlic aioli
- Mini Desserts
Also published on Medium.