All aboard the bottomless brunch boat!
Summer is well and truly upon us and there’s all kinds of good weather heading our way.
And as tempting as it is to park ourselves in a beer garden until we sizzle, weather like this calls for something a bit more…celebratory. Like a boat!
On August 3, Fever is inviting brunch fans to meander down the Irwell on its first-ever brunch cruise! Bottomless bubbles will be flowing for an hour after departure and guests will be able to chow down on a selection of mini-bagel sliders, with meat and vegetarian options*, provided by Eat New York. All while taking in the beautiful sights over the historical canal – get your tickets here.
The two-and-a-half-hour cruise will set sail from Pier 8 on The Quays at 11am on August 3. Early bird tickets are priced at £35 per person and are selling out fast. General admission tickets are priced at £39 per person. Head over to Fever to book your tickets and make it an afternoon to remember.
*Vegetarian guests must select the vegetarian ticket option when booking.
- Salt beef bagel – Sliced salt beef, pickle-slaw, rocket, French’s mustard
- Lox bagel – House cured salmon, horseradish crème fraiche, cream cheese, dill vinaigrette
- Crab shack bagel – Crab claw, bacon, avocado, red onion, rocket, chipotle Marie rose
- Little Italy bagel(V) – Fresh mozzarella, Cal’s tomato sauce, red onion, fresh tomato, rocket, fresh pesto, Gorgonzola mayo
- Roasted pepper bagel (V) – Falafel, hummus, rocket, vinaigrette
- Bagel Ganoush bagel (Ve) – Tempura aubergine, chipotle marinara, tomato sauce, smoked baba ganoush, onion.
Also published on Medium.