Who said romance was dead?
Celebrating Valentine’s Day in the most Aldi way possible, the budget supermarket is releasing the perfect item for your candlelit dinner with your beau.
Combining romance with the epitome of love, chicken nuggets, the ‘Love Nuggets’ are heart-shaped chicken pieces covered with breadcrumbs and (presumably) made with love.
The new product comes as part of Aldi’s Valentine’s meal deal which rings in at under a tenner for a beautiful, romantic dinner – allowing lovers to worry more about gazing into their partner’s eyes than the price of the bill. After all, you can’t put a price on romance!
The Love Nuggets cost just £1.99 for a pack of 20 and can be accompanied by a number of meal deal options, full list outlined below:
– King Prawn & Scallop Ramekin, £3.99
– Sharing Bread with Camembert, £2.99
– Chicken Love Nuggets, £1.99
– Duck Breast Portions, £3.49
– 21 Day Matured Sirloin Steaks with Pink Peppercorn Butter, £5.99
– Salmon Fillets with Heart-Shaped Butter, £3.19
– British Beef Wellington, £4.99
– Triple Cooked Chips with Beef Dripping, £1.99
– Cheddar Cheese Mash Potato, £1.99
– Mini Heart-Shaped Pancakes, £1.49
– Melt in the Middle Puddings, £1.79
– Profiteroles, £1.99
The new Love Nuggets land in Aldi stores nationwide from February 11 and will be available for a limited time only.